Prosa Dia 94: Coincidence

It’s still eleven pm but it’s cold
Rain had stopped but seems to bold
My phone covered with yours at front
Thinking out all plans now gone
Do you feel it is a coincidence?
God meet us, sure it’s a lines

We meet in a imperfect rhyme
As quiet as blues and wine
I feel not hungry in time of dine
Everything broke but I said it’s fine
Do you feel it is a coincidence?
I love you even you lie to your heart

I know this feeling,
You say about promises
But I say about loneliness
I know you do love me
Does it an intervention to you?

This night won’t be long
Quiet and empty
No message from you in my phone
When I’m still waiting that;

No more cheers nor jokes in my face
And so did you
We’re meet in imperfect times
When everything should go wrong,
What a coincidence is the final ending…

Leave a Reply

Proudly powered by Blogger
Theme: Esquire by Matthew Buchanan.
Converted by LiteThemes.com.